State of things

The fire was caused by a short circuit on an electric dehumidifier in a private wellness. Early extinguishing of the fire minimized thermal damage, but the area was heavily contaminated with combustion products.

Remedial works

Wellness had to be completely chemically decontaminated, access to cleaning of the ceiling was complicated by the pool, but this did not discourage us. The wellness facility was also chemically decontaminated and in the end we repainted the whole room, including the restoration of the wall fresco. Using ozonisation, we also removed the last remnants of the smell after the fire. The room looks like new again and the owner can make full use of it again.

Contact us